Ken Tucker

Last Thur @ 1pm Ken emailed me that they were being forcibly evacuated from their home because of forest fires in the area. We had been emailing back and forth for several days prior about it. I came from an area that has tremendous propensity for forest fires for about half of the year so I gave him some ideas to think about. He didn't want to leave but knew he better do as he was told. I haven't heard from him since Thur. I imagine he'll let me know something as soon as he's able.

Reply to
creative1986

Stay away from the meatloaf, I heard some nasty stories.

Same here, a small Stanley 10 footer, comes in handy for measuring stuff at Lowes, sits right next to my aa cell dorcy led flashlight in my r. front pocket.

and we found the area of

Ya'll iz on VACATION!!!!!

I hope ya'll took your clothes off first! You dance better, and bring rain faster, if you dredge your nether regions in cayenne-habanero powder.

Reply to
creative1986

Envy hell, where do you think those guys learned that stuff?

Fellow canuck Alex Lifeson has been a pilot in the canuck air force reserves for more than 30 years.

Reply to
creative1986

Hey, I see your crib in this one!

creative1986

ote:

rote:

cibly evacuated

the road in

been evac'd

cooked our

, since the

I think it would be fun to play golf in the nude.

Reply to
Señior Popcor

ote:

rote:

cibly evacuated

the road in

been evac'd

cooked our

, since the

You buy an 18" Poulan for $200, cut the trees yourself, split the stuff, stack it in $5 piles and stick a little *campfire wood for sale* sign in the drive and sit back and rake in some walkin coinage. In 2 years you'll wish you'd done that.

Reply to
creative1986

e:

orcibly evacuated

prior about it.

r forest fires

o think about.

able.

n the road in

ighbours chat.

e, and provided

nd the area of

hold pattern.

here until Fri,

fairly, and the

e been evac'd

we cooked our

n a backup.

ow, since the

ain the

r rush he's

Right. When you yell "fore", two swing counterclockwise, like clackers. See here:

creative1986

:

e:

ote:

forcibly evacuated

s prior about it.

for forest fires

to think about.

was told.

's able.

on the road in

neighbours chat.

me read or

uation zone and

the evac center

f we go Fri 24

ite, and provided

ound the area of

e (guest house)

on hold pattern.

n here until Fri,

s fairly, and the

o the needs of

ave been evac'd

n they do their

k we cooked our

on a backup.

now, since the

ntain the

e ordinance

for rush he's

That might hurt. Ok, never mind the nude golf then. :)

Reply to
Señior Popcor

Everythings slow everywhere. 'round here they treat raw wood like an investment. Treated well, it gets better with time. Most people with wood burners have huge mounds of split wood stockpiled in extravagant measures. My neighbor Chad up the road has about 80 chords stacked and covered in his side yard, mostly cherry. That'll last a long time. When that hickory fell in our yard last winter no less than 3 people stopped and with chainsaws at the ready, asked what I was gonna do with it. Its cut, stacked and covered next to my garage and I've already used some of it. Some more of it is on shelves, painted with latex to control drying- shrinkage, in my garage. This tree was old and had started to spalt and therefore has cool graining throughout, excellent for creative endeavors. I'l send you a pic of a finial I turned out of it on the lathe, beautiful. The right wood can make a novice look like an experienced craftsman. heh

Reply to
creative1986