Ping Wayne Boatwright

Wayne, group participant Kenk is located in SW AZ, he has been complaining that he is unable to find a decent appliance repair person to assist with his oven.

With you being in Phoenix, do you happen to know of an reputable repair people or companies?

Norman

Reply to
Stormin' Norman

On Fri 22 Sep 2017 06:51:42a, Stormin' Norman told us...

Yes, Norman, I just had some service done on my refrigerator and the company and technician were excellenet. The name is Goldwing Appliance. They ae located in central Phoenix. I would assume they would be equipped to work on his oven. However, given the age of his oven and that it is no longer made might be a factor.

Address: 160 E Broadway Rd, Mesa, AZ 85210 Hours: Open today ? 7AM?5PM Phone: (480) 615-5700

HTH

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

Thanks Wayne, hopefully he will read your reply and acknowledge it.

Reply to
Stormin' Norman

On Fri 22 Sep 2017 07:28:10a, Stormin' Norman told us...

No problem. I"m happy to offer the information.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

On Fri 22 Sep 2017 01:05:31p, Oren told us...

Not that far, I'm afraid. Phoenix is in central AZ. Yuma is at the Souhern tip of the state. I've never been to Yuma, but It's at least several hundred miles.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright