Peaceful protestor shoots two fellow peaceful protestors in downtown CHAZ, WA.

Police enter Seattle's 'no cop' CHAZ protest zone after 'peaceful shooter with a rifle in a SUV kills one man, 19, and leaves another in critical condition'

If the democrats defund police, who will pick up the dead bodies in CHAZ?

Reply to
Roger Oveur

Social workers from the funeral home. They will also track down the shooter and have a talk with him about his poor childhood.

We'll change the world, one discussion with a criminal at a time. It is the dawn of the Reformation.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

This all started with Lefties trying to substitute good and evil with "misunderstandings".

Silly question. Of course it is

Checked your link.. I see a problem though: How to pay Fees can be paid using cash, check, Visa, or Mastercard.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Asa always, the general public will get hit with the bill

You need to understand that Democrats and Rinos have a different philosophy than do conservatives (American Revolutionaries)

Righties: TANSTAAFL There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Lefties disagree with: IEYP I Eat, You Pay

:'(