Shared shop space in Auburn WA

I am expanding the floor space in my (woodworking)shop and will soon have 4 bench spaces available to rent.

a.. 150 sq feet. b.. $270 c.. evening and weekend access to full complement of woodworking machines d.. 24/7 access to bench space e.. friendly atmosphere

Contact me for more information and details.

Reply to
Darrell Peart

How much for a Milti-Router?

Reply to
Leon

When are you going to expand to Toronto, Canada?

Reply to
Upscale

What rent would you charge to set up a laptop with a web cam so we can watch your techniques on Greene & Greene details?

Reply to
John L. Poole