Router bits advice?

I'm looking for somewhere in the UK to order sensibly priced router bits.

Can anyone recommend a good retailer?

Thanks Adrian Smith

Reply to
Adrian Smith

If you're using imperial collets, quite honestly, it's cheaper to order from the US than to buy in European stores. At least, that's what I've found.

Mattia

Reply to
Mattia Valente

Try

and
both stock a range of sensibly prices router bits, especially Rutland's.

Graham

Reply to
Graham Walters

Excellent, thank you!

are the rutland bits of good quality?

Adrian Smith

Reply to
Adrian Smith

Adrian Smith enquired ................................ "I'm looking for somewhere in the UK to order sensibly priced router = bits"

I'd suggest two companies:

Axminster @

@
even found some on their home page here, here's a link to the exact = details:=20

||TR8@cAll@bAll|0|user=|1,0,0,1|2|Screwfix @
have a varied, but, slightly more = limited variety, tending to target customers looking for 'sets' rather = than individual bits

HTH? John (aka wheelzuk)

Reply to
John (aka wheelzuk)