Peaceful Breeze Air Purifier - Black/ Silver (Small Room)

How good it this item (Peaceful Breeze Air Purifier - Black/ Silver (Small Room) )? See at

Amanda

I get real suspicious when it is $49.95 and does not tell you how much air it filters per minute. I would wonder about noise, reliability and the cost of replacement filters. In short, I would not buy it without additional information.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

It looks like crap to me. I am a big fan of that style of machine and I have several. I buy good oned though, all Honeywell like this:

Ok, so these are expensive. They work great though and I swear by mine. Lawrence

Reply to
Lawrence

Ok, so that link won't work but you get the idea. I buy the Honeywell brand. The big one is what yu want. It runs about $175 from home despot. The biggest downside of this type of air purifier is the noise. A larger one not only filters more air but also is quieter than a small machine. It is quieter to run a big machine on it's low setting that a small one on high.

Reply to
Lawrence