It's so peaceful here!

Why couldn't the antagonists have ceased and desisted 2 years ago? :) (rhetorical question; no need for comments, folks)

(humming a happy tune...)

dave

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 21:38:10 GMT, Bay Area Dave vaguely proposed a theory ......and in reply I say!:

I reserve the right to reply anyway. Because you won't leave well enough alone?

Reply to
Old Nick

not to worry! the miscreants have ALL agreed to NOT respond. Ain't that great? :)

dave

Reply to
Bay Area Dave