OT: Warning: Daylight Stupid Time starts Sunday 03/20/2019

Daylight Stupid Time starts again Sunday 03/20/2019
Make sure you don't kill anyone driving sleep deprived

Ours doesn’t change till 04/07/2019 and I prefer to drive sleep depraved.
On 3/8/2019 2:01 PM, T wrote:

I don't know why people complain about DST. I've been saving daylight every summer of my life and now have a tidy backlog to use. It was very handy a few days this past winter. While you were in the dark, I just made a withdrawal from my daylight savings and no eye strain.
On 3/8/19 2:01 PM, T wrote:

A) It what "stupid" universe is 3/20/2019 a Sunday ?
B) In the USA DST starts on 3/10/2019 (aka this weekend)
https://www.timeanddate.com/news/time/usa-canada-start-dst-2019.html
On Friday, March 8, 2019 at 9:29:33 PM UTC-5, "\" snipped-for-privacy@home.com wrote:

In the one where 1 and 2 are adjacent on the keyboard and it's easy to make a simple typographical error. Cindy Hamilton
On 03/08/2019 12:01 PM, T wrote:

Aren't you going to be surprised Monday morning.
Back in the 60's Virginia didn't do DST. While eating breakfast O remarked about the time to Gravel Gertie, the waitress. "We keep God's time in Virginia.' "welcome to Dixie" I thought to myself.
On 3/8/2019 11:01 AM, T wrote:

Okay, penis lips.
On 3/8/2019 2:01 PM, T wrote:

It is a PTA and I still need to do my new car. My phone on Blue Tooth was supposed to do it but while is is Blue Toothed it did not work.
Here's a UK funny on what they do at Stonehenge to change the time:
https://imgur.com/gallery/heSvI
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com posted for all of us...

daylight-saving-time-permanent-20190305-story.html>

y block it.

I do not care which one is chosen but stop changing it. What a waste...
--
Tekkie