Most Stupid Invention of all Time

I just saw an ad for this thing on tv, and I had to go to their website to see if this was a REAL THING, and not a joke. It appears to be real!

The Most Stupid Invention of all Time has to be this thing:

It lights up your toilet bowl in colors. Supposed to be a bathroom night-light.

While I can understand a bathroom night-light (on the wall or ceiling), but in the toilet bowl is just plain retarded.

  • Wow, look what color my shit is today... and it changes color too!

And I wonder what happens to this thing when it becomes coated with diarreah . . . .

Reply to
Paintedcow

I'm ordering a dozen. They'll make great gifts. Every house needs one.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

20,000 Lumens Under the Sea
Reply to
Captain Nemo

Heard of another good one:

Costs 20 cents a minute. Don't know if it contains lighted toilet.

Reply to
Frank

Speaking of All Time...

How about Daylight Time. Stupid as far as I'm concerned.

Reply to
thekmanrocks

That's the opposite of Nightlight Time, and since this toilet thing is a nightlight, it fits the topic perfectly.

Reply to
Paintedcow

Sigh. Next, someone will accuse me of having absorbant batteries for my flashdark?

This has totally got to be opposites day?

- . Christopher A. Young forget more about Jesus .

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moo has brought this to us :

Not a bad idea. How about a youtube gizmo that projects videos into the dunny as you do your business? That would give new meaning to "Piss on you!", yes? lol

Reply to
Eagle

Sounds one step below the showerhead that has LED lights in it so you can have "color" with your shower.