OT: Steering wheel

I asked why you thought two hands on a wheel were safer. You did not answer this question.
--
The first Harley Davidson motorcycle built in 1903 used a tomato can for a carburetor.

On 03/22/2016 01:29 PM, Mr Macaw wrote:
[snip]

No hands free to dial your phone?
--
Hindu speaking to a "Born again" christian:

"Of course I am born again.

Then you end up propping the phone against the wheel.
--
I once got the stuffing beat out of me fighting for a girl's honour.
She wanted to keep it.