Typical Jew!

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

On Apr 15, 2023 at 1:13:09 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote snipped-for-privacy@ryzen.home:

We disagree. OK.

It was hotter than it was supposed to be, and they had previously been warned. Multiple times.

Reply to
Snit

chips:

fries:

rbowman

Since they're stealing the money from me, obviously I steal it back.

But the only fair way is to pay for the services IF and when you use them.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Because you're a blamer, Jews are like that. You sue everyone and live off it.

When you make coffee at home, you boil a kettle, it could very easily be almost 100C, especially black coffee. I don't think MacDonalds have broken the laws of physics and made water go above 100C in liquid form.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I prefer real food.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Since they're stealing the money from me, obviously I steal it back.

But the only fair way is to pay for the services IF and when you use them.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

On Apr 16, 2023 at 1:59:57 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote snipped-for-privacy@ryzen.home:

False premise.

Does not work.

Reply to
Snit

On Apr 16, 2023 at 1:58:44 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote snipped-for-privacy@ryzen.home:

I do not appreciate the antisemitism.

Reply to
Snit

Taking without permission is stealing, it's the definition of the word.

Doesn't work for the weak or lazy, no, but it works for the fit healthy ones, the ones we want to continue the human race.

And of course your own family is free to help, and so are charities. You'd donate to the needy wouldn't you? Are you saying hardly anyone would? That would prove your point, we don't want it.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

The contention was MacDonalds held the coffee at 190F, considerably hotter than other restaurants. I believe that was the case. I always found it annoying to have to drive for several miles before the stuff was drinkable.

The woman had verifiable medical expenses from having her crotch scalded. She asked for $20000 to offset those expenses and MacDonalds offered $800. At that point she engaged an ambulance chaser who was good at his job.

That's the other side of 'frivilous' lawsuits. Corporations seldom accept any responsibility figuring they have lawyers on the payroll and might as well use them.

Reply to
rbowman

On Apr 16, 2023 at 11:31:11 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote snipped-for-privacy@ryzen.home:

If it is illegal. Taxes are legal. And moral -- they are needed for a modern society to function. You are required to give some BACK. It is fair. Does not mean all taxing is fair or spending is done well.

Does not work for a society.

I would not find the big picture. We should get a group that is tasked with looking at that. Oh. We have it.

Again, does not mean they do it well. They do not. But better than not having it.

Reply to
Snit

Only because the people who run the courts are the ones doing the stealing.

They are not. They are required for the lesser people to live. Society would be better off if we weeded them out.

I'm supposed to.

It's monumentally f***ed up, even the poorest people pay VAT.

In your strange mind.

Rewrite that in English.

Oh here we go, everything needs a study group and a committee. That's what stops things getting done.

No, we have a group of thieves we didn't want in power.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Annoying perhaps, but not deadly.

This was her own fault.

Ambulance chasers ought to get run over by ambulances.

Anyone like her making up this shit should get jailed.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

On Apr 16, 2023 at 12:37:09 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote snipped-for-privacy@ryzen.home:

The ones who run the courts were put there by the people.

Does not mean we have a representative government. The US is an oligarchy. THAT I want to see change.

The "lesser people". I do not even know what you mean. You mean people who are handicapped? Kids? The elderly? People who cannot produce more? The value of a person is tied to what they produce?

And if you do not there are consequences. Has to be same rules for everyone.

I do think the rich should pay more (in terms of percent of income). In the US they do not.

You already excluded those you see as weak or lazy.

Would not work for the big picture. Damned autocarrot.

Evidence and organization is not all bad. Your feelings are not a way to run a society.

I do want a representative government. In the US we cannot have that -- more from the Republicans but really both major parties suck.

Reply to
Snit

Wow, you really believe that? Actually we have a choice of idiots or bigger idiots. No sensible person ever goes into politics.

The best change would be to delete the government in it's entirety. We can think for ourselves, we don't need controlled like pet dogs.

Of course. Your charitable nature is fine with your own money, just don't force others to do so.

Rules are for the obedience of fools.

They already do, that's how percentages work. x% of 50,000 is more than x% of 30,000.

Indeed, they don't do anything to help society. They are a burden.

How can "Would not work for" change to "I would not find"?

Those with intelligence know simple things without having to study them.

then vote for a small one. Oh wait, most people are thickos and vote tactically, so they'll never get in. But they would if you just voted who you wanted, nevermind how many others you think will vote that way.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Bull balls are real food.

Unfortunately the Testicle Festival was canceled a few years ago after several related traffic fatalities and a couple of stabbings.

Reply to
rbowman

Real food doesn't make me puke to see it.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

On Apr 16, 2023 at 1:13:16 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote snipped-for-privacy@ryzen.home:

People with bigoted tendencies make those type observations. I get that.

Nope. Because while the Dems absolutely suck, they are better than the Republicans -- better and promoting evidence based policies, better at promoting a representative government, better at supporting equal rights.

Better is NOT perfect, nor even particularly good. But better is better.

Your have bigoted feelings on this. I get it.

Reply to
Snit

On Apr 16, 2023 at 1:11:50 PM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote snipped-for-privacy@ryzen.home:

See the rest of the paragraph. LOL!

The government sucks. The Libertarian alternative of control by corporations, or war lords, would be worse.

I understand that feeling and optimism, though I think in most cases it is stated as an excuse for the person to not donate... but there is no reason or evidence to think it would work.

Stay off the road.

I terms of percentage of income. But even in raw numbers they often pay less. Look at Bezos. And Trump.

You are open your ideas would not work for society, but only for those you deem worthy. And that excludes the elderly and infirm, the disabled and the young. No thanks.

Do not recall the exact wording. Went with the idea.

You mock those who do not share your feelings. That shows insecurity with your ideas.

I have voted for third parties... but our Constitution makes it so they basically cannot win the presidency, even if they get more votes than the two big parties. It is stupid.

Reply to
Snit