Jesus Knot on eBay

You've heard about the Virgin Mary grilled cheese. Check out the Jesus Knot on eBay.

do an eBay search for Jesus Knot.

Reply to
Bruce Kieffer

Looks more like Thomas Jefferson to me. Put it on my watch list. If this guy gets his $500, there'll be a run on all those warped 2x4s at HD!

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Lobby Dosser notes:

DOn't need no steenking tubafours. I've got enough ratty rough oak around here to allow locating a knot with John the Baptist's head or Elvis Presley's hip bone.

Charlie Self "Giving every man a vote has no more made men wise and free than Christianity has made them good." H. L. Mencken

Reply to
Charlie Self

I was thinking George Washington. Certainly not Jesus.

dwhite

Reply to
Dan White

Damned if it don't look like a knot to me.

Reply to
Paul O.

You gotta hold your monitor at an angle and squint real hard.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

That looks suspiciously like New Yankee Workshop!

Reply to
Mark and Kim Smith

Howsabout one that resembles the guy who showed in the credits as "Hey-soos", on the old Eastwood oater "Rawhide" ?

*grin* `
Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Robert Bonomi asks:

I'd bet on it. If I knew what he looked like. Or, rather, if I remembered.

Charlie Self "Giving every man a vote has no more made men wise and free than Christianity has made them good." H. L. Mencken

Reply to
Charlie Self

Note the expression on his face, he looks plane board to me.

Reply to
Groggy

That's knot funny.

R, Tom Q.

Remove bogusinfo to reply.

Reply to
Tom Quackenbush

Woodn't you know, another comedian in the group.

dwhite

Reply to
Dan White

I wooden of expected that answer. j4

Reply to
jo4hn

Beech, beech, beech.

Reply to
Morris Dovey

I'm a frayed knot.

todd

Reply to
Todd Fatheree

It looks more like Woody Allen to me.

-jbb

Reply to
J.B. Bobbitt

Doug Miller

I still think it looks like a parrot. Even the one who got stuck in the freezer!

Reply to
Allyn Vaughn

Looks like the eagle from the Muppet Show to me...

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

To me it looks like Mother-in-Law or some kind of monkey.

Reply to
Phisherman