Thank Goodness!!! (Re: Electrical Components)

This is exactly what I was hoping to find when I went looking for an architecture discussion group.

2X OMRON Z15GQ-B BASIC SWITCH (MICRO ACTIVE SWITCH)
TELEMECANIQUE XCK-T102 POSITION SWITCH (LIMIT SWITCH)
OMRON Z-15GQ22-B BASIC SWITCH (MICRO ACTIVE SWITCH)
TELEMECANIQUE GV2-M32 MANUAL MOTOR STARTER W/ GV2-AN11
TELEMECANIQUE / SQUARE-D GV2ME14 MANUAL MOTOR STARTER
Pierre Levesque, AIA