OT. Reserved table at Burger King

The local Burger King has a table reserved for veterans. Single place, white table cloth, inverted wine glass, and , I think, a Bible. The sign says thank you.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

The local Burger King, here, went out of business fer lack of customers. Likewise, the TacoBell/KFC joint. ;)

nb

Reply to
notbob

Maybe in your little world of make believe they did.

Reply to
redzap78

replying to Dean Hoffman, Iggy wrote: Anything for suckers and Veterans are the biggest suckers around...shutting down others' freedom to revolt against corruption and contamination while fully backing and representing lawless lawyer scum enslavers.

Reply to
Iggy

What on earth exactly are you rambling about now? What vets are shutting down other's freedom to revolt against corruption?

Reply to
trader_4

The local BK's table looks like the one here:

or

Why the 22 on the card?

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

replying to Dean Hoffman, Iggy wrote: Just to make the meal more appetizing. 22 veterans a day "take their own lives"...so kind of Burger King, a nice bait and switch should never go to waste. No mustard, no ketchup, no steak sauce, no mayonnaise, no free drink, no salt, no pepper and no napkin.

Reply to
Iggy

So, you have no explanation as to WTF you were talking about? Just wanted to slam all vets then apparently. Nuff said. I knew you were a jerk the minute you showed up here from HomeMoaners. Digs up 10 year old posts and replies to the poster as if they posted it yesterday. Refuses to quote anything in replies so people can easily follow the context. And now slams vets. What's next?

Reply to
trader_4

Oren posted for all of us...

My wife bought the PSP trooper behind her his order; he proceeded to stop and thank her. He said it made his day...

Reply to
Tekkie®

Oren posted for all of us...

It will never happen. You will have to turn around to see him hiding behind you and most times they are on the run...

Reply to
Tekkie®

replying to Tekkie®, Iggy wrote: Told you so. There's one perfect example of someone that bought the whole program and is still selling it to others. So much so, that he thinks I called him a wuss and thinks he's better than me for questioning nothing and only doing what he's told and sold. It's a shame upon the nation and humanity that he'll never preach nor stand against evil and only do its bidding.

Reply to
Iggy

Iggy posted for all of us...

Hey Ziggy what are you talking about? I don't buy any program. The only thing I know is; like I posted, you have my BS meter pegged and I think it' s going into overload now so it will fail safe.

Reply to
Tekkie®
Re: OT. Reserved table at Burger King open original image
Re: OT. Reserved table at Burger King open original image

replying to Tekkie®, Iggy wrote: Abundantly Incorrect, you bought it all at full cost. Like I told trader, there's nothing for you here. If you don't know, it ain't worth explaining...you're just prey. Go about your blissful ignorance.

Iggy