Cassettes, once left for dead, are cool again,

Cassettes, once left for dead, are cool again, but there's a snag. There's not enough tape
https://www.wsj.com/articles/cassettes-are-making-a-comeback-but-there-s-a-kink-nobody-makes-tape-1509723435 via
On Sun, 5 Nov 2017 06:24:51 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"

I think I have a couple hundred stored away with my Bell Bottoms and Leisure Suits.