OT. Plane Found After 56 Years

The editor wasn't paying attention. "California?s never-ending drought" is a bit of an exaggeration.

Maybe the delta smelt will be officially declared extinct so more water can be saved for humans.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Given an extinction event for the smelt versus the San Francisco humans, I'd vote for saving the smelt.

Reply to
rbowman

On Wed, 16 Jun 2021 20:34:00 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

The remaining humans in SF haven't smelt so good lately...

Reply to
Tekkie©

I sure wouldn't want to fry a mess of them up for supper.

Reply to
rbowman

A little paint and it'll be good as new.

Reply to
TheGremlin