After ALL these years............

After all these years, I have a HELLEBORE in bloom on my birthday! (I bet the fairies were planning this all this time! It's a dark burgundy, and I discovered it yesterday. Two open beautiful bells and a third bud fat and luscious............

madgardener up on the ridge, back in a rainy, foggy, Fairy Holler, overlooking a misty English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36

Reply to
madgardener

That might be better than fishing. Happy birthday!

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Reply to
madgardener