OT. No more Beetles

The last one will be going to a museum.

"The company is gearing up for mass production of the battery-driven compact ID.3, a car that the company predicts will have an impact like that of the Beetle and the Golf by bringing electric mobility to a mass market."

I sure don't see that happening.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Both built in Mexico of course. Wait until Trump hears about that.....

Reply to
trader_4

I thought you were gonna tell us Paul and Ringo died in a car crash or something.

Reply to
Hawk

Me neither unless some jurisdictions stupidly ban the IC engines.

Reply to
Rod Speed

I had to look. They're both still vertical. Beatles vs. Beetles.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman