Intermatic T101 -24 hr timer

I have a Intermatic T101 -24 hr timer; I keep setting the correct time of day, but clock dial continues to turn counter clockwise? Do I need to replace the unit?

Reply to
peggy

I haven't bought one for a while but they used to just sell the clock motors pretty cheap.

Reply to
gfretwell

About $80 for a new one on Ebay. The internal mechanism is about half that.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

I am just talking about the little plastic encapsulated gear head motor. If you could find the specs I bet a place like Surplus Center would have one for a couple bucks. It probably has numbers on it. I have one from Intermatic in the garage that I think is NIB. I know my father in law gave me a box of timer stuff. Delco used a bunch of them and he ran the crib ;-)

Reply to
gfretwell

I've taken to using the electronic ones that can be set up to track sunset and sunrise for lighting purposes. Can also be set for "fixed timing". No mechanicalparts ad very good reliability in my experience.

Reply to
Clare Snyder