OT, Golf Anyone?

Do any of you guys play golf? Sometimes the strangest things show up on a golf course. o_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj9D8NxP1eE

[8~{} Uncle Strangest Monster

I think that's the guy who never picks up the check at the restaurant!
On Tue, 31 May 2016 22:05:04 -0700 (PDT), Uncle Monster

That is not unusual at all in Florida. I hit this one with a ball about 5 miles from the Buffalo Creek course where that one was.
http://gfretwell.com/wildlife/Water%20hazard.jpg
On Wednesday, June 1, 2016 at 1:05:10 AM UTC-4, Uncle Monster wrote:

golf course. o_O

Best youtube comment ever:
SB 20 hours ago I once came across an alligator on a golf course. The trick was to hit the ball into its mouth hard enough for it to roll completely through and come out the alligator's tail onto the green. I found that if you hit it just ri ght, the ball would then bounce off the back rail and into the hole.? ?
Cousin Putt-Putt Monster
On 05/31/2016 11:05 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Yes, but I play it a little differently. My version involves a .357 and is really rough on the balls.
On 6/1/2016 1:05 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:

Don't play but once saw a golfer at Hilton Head poking at a large gator with his golf club. A caddy was driving a couple of us around the course to show us the gators. He said the golfer was crazy to do what he did.
Also saw a couple of guys in the Everglades try to lift a branch shading a gator in the water off the path to take a good picture of it. Gator opened his mouth and guys took off. Fortunately gator did not come after them.

The weakness in a gator's attack is they do not turn well so you try to stay beside them. On a straight run, they will catch most people. Just be careful they don't "turn" you into the water.