OT. Gas Prices.

From AAA.

Dean Hoffman

Maybe Brandon has depleted our emergency reserve. Now he is blaming gas stations gouging.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

The value for Michigan is a little high. Gas was $3.87 up until today (or maybe yesterday). My station is up to $4.12. I think the one across the street is $4.09 for cash and $4.19 for credit. I blame Ian.

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

They were going up before the hurricane hit and drilling platforms and refineries apparently not affected. It was Hurricane Brandon.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

I used to buy President Trump's gasoline for $2.10/gal plus got cash back on the credit card...then the Lansing/Detroit thieves helped steal the 2020 election.

Now the cabbage head is trying to start WW3.

Reply to
A'Mmary De'Sha Rasmus

No, just a new nym for Karen, Phrithus, et alia.

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

I took a picture awhile back of gas pump prices. Regular with10% ethanol was $3.37. Regular with 15% ethanol was $3.32. Fuel for flex fuel vehicles (51%-83% ethanol)was $2.37. They called it E85. The flex fuel start button was surrounded by yellow paint with a warning it could harm non flex fuel vehicles.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Not much worth the lower prices as ethanol has 30% less energy than gasoline.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Frank

Nissan juke. Wife's car. Pennsylvania

Reply to
Thomas

They must have special schools where they teach them to be stupid. No one is that stupid without extra help.

Although Ginny Thomas said today that she still thinks the elect ion was stolen from "donald trump". I don't know what she said if the committee suggested the trump bunch was trying to steal it.

Sepearately, apparently the origin of the fake elector scheme goes back to just a day or two after the election. Even before they had failed at other schemes.

Reply to
micky

Convenient but incorrect.

rbowman

I expected gas prices to go up after that, but they waited until Ian (at least at the two stations that I pay attention to). Hey, my anecdote is as good as anybody's data.

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

That page is also a little high for my area. It shows $3.09 but I filled up today for $2.87.

Reply to
Jim Joyce

The news people said OPEC is going to drop production by 2 million barrels a day. Estimates are a 15 to 30 cent per gallon increase in the price.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman