Waffle House Index

An informal measure of storm damage is the Waffle House Index. Is the store open? If so, does it have plenty of food? It's on the long list of things I'd never heard of. I'm not familiar enough with Florida to know which towns might've had the worst damage. The Lee County sheriff is claiming there are hundreds of casualties in his area. Fox News mentioned Ft. Meyers.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Good luck finding decent contractors to rebuild their homes.

Reply to
Randy Patzkowski