OT: Bloody kids

You ARE on benefits and always will be. This is because you are a lazy useless wanker with mental health issues. Go top yourself Hucker and save the nation money. You will not be missed.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

You need to get back on the alcohol, you were perfectly normal back then.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Why do you continue to deny that you hate people taking child benefits?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Their business is to make money.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I read it, disagreed with it, and ignored it. It's not legally binding and for good reason.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

:

te:

rote:

Not if they have her genes.

-- =

There are forty =A3100 million notes in the Bank of England.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I hope that question was rhetorical. They favor babymakers as a source of ongoing revenue.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

But he swatted them when they were 3 and 4! You should be outraged!

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

It wasn't.

Bullshit, they favour them in the same way they favour the disabled. Disabled don't make them more money, but they're nice to them as they have difficulty getting to the shop, so they let them park closer. But having a child is not a disability.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

"not the sharpest knife in the drawer"'s parents sure made a serious mistake having him born alive -- A total waste of oxygen, food, space, and bandwidth.

Reply to
clare

Nice to see your posts have some content in them and not just childish insults. (That was sarcasm by the way)

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Prick.

Reply to