OT: Bloody kids

She must take lessons from you.
--
What do you call 4 sheep tied to a post in Wales?
A leisure centre!

rd wrote:
:

ote:

I told

it was

the

not to

ed jerk

ce.

as

r as adults can. Or she can leave the little shit at home. The world is overpopulated, what right does she have to make more people?

tein, the toes are the crunchy part. ヽ(•‿•)ノ

Please eat more of them. The world is too full.
-- Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

I've got a sprained ankle, which means her and her sprog can walk further than me. I'm more disabled than her, so she can go get fucked. Oh wait, she already did.
--
Excuse me sir, are you playing the bagpipes or deflating your cat?

If I had kids I wouldn't insist on special treatment. Children are not a disability.
--
Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?

You haven't bred? Only useful thing you've done in your pathetic existence.

The only people that should breed are good looking rich healthy people. If you don't meet all those three requirements, don't pollute the planet.
--
All religions are part of Operation Mindfuck: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mindfuck

All three.
--
1 in 6 men in Iowa have had sex with a chicken -- The Kinsey Report

Yes, if your parents had done that, there would be no you.

You should hang yourself forthwith because your parents fucked up so comprehensively.
Rod Speed wrote:

His parents are Yorkshire people who are well known as being stupid. They send the life long failure/wanker/sponger money as he is incapable of supporting himself. I wonder if the dole/tax credits know about the money he is receiving?

It is worse when the big fat mama lets the brats run wild in the car park and expect you to see them running behing your car then they start shouting and bawling you nearly ran over my wean.......fuck it they should be under control a car park is not a playground and you should be walking in the designated walkways I told the fat slag ............

Come to a halt 6 inches from it, push in the clutch, then rev up the engine to scare the little brat. Then maybe it'll learn what a car is even if it's mother is too incompetant to teach it.
--
I will not call my teacher "hot cakes" -- Bart's chalkboard Ep. 7G10

On Sat, 14 Oct 2017 15:27:50 +0100, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

I share your pain, bruh. I had the same thing happen but the woman concerned just gave me a really filthy look (so evil I'd rather she'd been verbally abusive). Of course, I took no notice as there were very, very few cars in the parking area that day so I wasn't disadvantaging anyone.

You should have said "if the wind changes you'll be stuck like that".
--
Some "chinese english" instructions for an automatic light switch, needless to say I did not attempt to follow them during the installation....

The surface design is facility, comely but not losing generosity, it will not have accidented feeling after installation.