OT.... British-built satellite Sentinel-5P launches from Russian spaceport

Sentinel-5P carries state-of-the-art equipment to trace gases and aerosols that "affect the air we breathe and our health".

Bod

I suppose it's proof that you Limeys live in a vacuum. ?(? ??)?

[8~{} Uncle Space Monster
Reply to
Uncle Monster

It's good that the article described the satellite as British built. The Dutch and the Russians did the hard parts. The Brits just put it together like I did model cars as a kid. What did they do with the left over parts?

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

A waste of treehugging money yet again.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

You replied under the sig seperator, so whatever you wrote has been snipped. Learn to use your computer properly.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword