Sentinel System Filter

Is it any good?

have already the Magnaclean Professional filter installed in the system, which I am very happy with, but wonder if adding this Sentinel filter might help with non magnetic debris.

I have not found it in the tech specs but I assume that the Sentinel filter should not restrict the flow significantly. Is it a fair assumption?

Thanks,

Antonio

Reply to
asalcedo