OT: Bloody kids

On Sun, 15 Oct 2017 02:05:09 +0100, Uncle Monster w= rote:

:

ote:

r as adults can. Or she can leave the little shit at home. The world i= s overpopulated, what right does she have to make more people?

tein, the toes are the crunchy part. =E3=83=BD(=E2=80=A2=E2=80=BF=E2=80=A2= )=E3=83=8E

Please eat more of them. The world is too full.

-- =

Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

-

Walmart has reserved parking for handicap folks but the parking spots are mostly used by fat lazy tax-sucking democrats.

Reply to
taxpayer

Some handicapped people are more mobile than old folks.Wheel chairs can go a lot further than some old folks, there is a problem with space, so put some wide spaces at the back of the park for very mobile impaired people with their scooters chairs etc.

Reply to
FMurtz

You haven't bred? Only useful thing you've done in your pathetic existence.

Reply to
Richard

The only people that should breed are good looking rich healthy people. If you don't meet all those three requirements, don't pollute the planet.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Handicapped is fair enough, but having a child is not a handicap.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

are mostly used by fat lazy tax-sucking democrats.

Walmart owns UK's Asda. Asda has fined a pregnant woman =A3100 for par= king in a parent and child bay, because she "doesn't technically have a = child yet".

-- =

It's always funny, until someone gets hurt... then it's just hilarious.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Because they buy more food, clothes, shoes... etc. for the kids than a single person.

Reply to
RonNNN

And the kids rampage round the shop annoying the other customers, knocking things off shelves, making a mess, and costing the shop money.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

So why isn't there a parking space for families of 6 or more? Or for very fat people?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

OK, the real reason they do it is "To Piss *YOU* Off"! LOL

Reply to
RonNNN

Really? And I suppose you never hear a baby crying and not shutting the f*ck up either?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

No, to piss me off they have insufficient stocks of the foods I like.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

No, every time I want to shop in peace.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

The only ones that stop when they're told are those that are smacked.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

A sensible father would not bring the bloody thing to the supermarket.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I pay their wages.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

No, it's one of two ways of dealing with misbehaviour. Why can you not accept they both work?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

All three.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

It is worse when the big fat mama lets the brats run wild in the car park and expect you to see them running behing your car then they start shouting and bawling you nearly ran over my wean.......f*ck it they should be under control a car park is not a playground and you should be walking in the designated walkways I told the fat slag ............

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...