OT: Bins with other people's wrong stuff in them

Yes. Firearms in general are conservatively designed but you can destroy them.
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/01/jeremy-s/rip-glock-20-kaboom/

Looks like he also defeated the bulletproof vest.
--
There was a young Chaplain from Kings,
Who talked about God and such things.

Hence the "caution and attention to detail" Guys who develop new loads go very slowly, watching the effects they make with small incremental changes. It is a whole different art, best left to people with the right measuring equipment, who know how to "read" fired brass and look for the other signs of pressures that are going too high.
On Sun, 30 Jul 2017 17:47:17 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"

These guys will buy back their empty cases. https://www.bitethebullet.co/new-9mm-btb-performance-124gr-rn

I would have thought there'd be a distance limit, as in not within x yards of another property.
--
The German for nipple is "Brustwarze" - or "breast wart".

On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 23:52:54 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"

There is, typically "X" hundred feet "from an occupied building or space". In the city they know you can't get that far away so they just say no discharge of a firearm. (except cops, drug dealers and guys who catch their wife in bed with another guy)

So in a city you can't shoot a burglar?
--
A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked, "So Bob, where's that eight inches you promised me last night?"

On Tue, 01 Aug 2017 01:12:17 +0100, "James Wilkinson Sword"

Not in the "blue" ones. I know a guy who went to jail for beating up an intruder. (the guy did die)

That's one of the things I couldn't tolerate about living in America. Depending where you are, you have to abide by completely different laws. I think I'd end up getting jailed by accident!
--
Seven dwarfs sat in the tub, feeling Happy.
Then Happy got out, so they all felt Grumpy.

Most of us don't... Some forethought comes into play. I worked in Boston several times and would take a room there for the duration but my residence was New Hampshire which was wide open. I did have Massachusetts residency a longtime ago but when they passed a bill to register all firearms with a one year mandatory sentence for noncompliance I left the state.
For the same reason I would never go back to the state where I was raised. The part where I'm from is rural and quite beautiful but NYC and it's 13 million assholes is at the other end of the river.
Some people are anchored where they are either by family or job but I go where the climate suits me.

I left Maryland because of Stupid gun laws Bad weather Bad traffic Boring job The fact that speeding tickets had become a profit center. ... in no particular order.

Surely there are countless laws that are different per state that you'd never think of as being illegal at all, therefore accidentally break them.
--
New Zealand Rugby Commentator - "Andrew Mehrtens loves it when Daryl Gibson comes inside of him."

I'm sure. Or I break them on purpose. I just avoid the obvious. When I cross into Washington where helmets are required I put the helmet on, knowing some cop would get into my face sooner rather than later.

With seatbelts in cars, I have learned how to put it on before they spot me.
--
On a Continental Flight with a very "senior" flight attendant crew, the pilot said,
"Ladies and gentlemen, we've reached cruising altitude and will be turning down the cabin lights.

I've gotten into the habit of putting the seat belt on. It's easier than defeating all the annoying buzzing and flashing.
otoh, I've walked away from three totals and I wasn't wearing a belt for any of them. Someone else was driving in two cases; I make a very bad passenger.

Seatbelts are uncomfortable, and a nuisance when you stop at a junction and they lock as you try to lean forwards to look both ways, and a big nuisance if you're doing deliveries etc and getting out of your car 100 times a day.
Defeating it is easy, you short the connector in the latch, or buy one of these, or if it's just a warning light like mine, paint over it. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/182584687567 You can open your beer with them while driving too.

Seatbelts don't save lives. They can actually take them away. They prevent escape.
And the most important thing, it's YOUR life you're risking. Nobody's business but yours.
--
Law of mechanical repair: After your hands become coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee.

I'm not a Pizza Hut delivery driver. Are you?
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Auto-Drive-Seatbelt-Shoulder-Pad-Black/36066017
The state has a traveling exhibition promoting the use of seat belts. It's a frame mounted sled on a steep track. You get in, fasten the belt, and they release the sled to slam into the stops at the bottom of the ramp. They let you figure out where you'd be without the belt.
Anyway, they hand out free pads similar to this. They help where the belt crosses your collarbone.

Similar.

It's my life, I'll choose if I want it protected.
--
Peter is listening to "Eagles - Hotel California"

tion

big

100

66017

lt,

ical transport vans have seatbelts of a sort. The vans have tiedowns for wheelchairs similar to what's used for cargo transport. The floors have tracks for the tiedowns so they can accommodate one or more wheelchairs at a time. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

Why are you such a pessimist?
-- TV takes over your life when you could be doing useful things like smoking crack and stealing car stereos.

http://www.mtssa.org/ranges/privateproperty.html
The gist of it is "Such property owner also has a responsibility to conduct his shooting in such a way that he does not carelessly put his neighbors at risk."