Orange Borg Black Friday Ad Link

If anyone interested

Red Green

Good show.

For more "deals," go to the mother of Black Friday ads:

Note particularly the "Multifunction Tool" at Harbor Freight. A $40 equivalent(?) to the $300 Fein Multimaster.

Walmart has a $15 wet-dry shop vac (only 5 gallons, but that's sufficient for me or a single tool like a router table) and a $9 dust-buster-on-a-stick vacuums.

Reply to
HeyBub

"HeyBub" wrote in news:NeidnchWHLgq07DUnZ2dnUVZ_s snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com:

5 gal is all I ever use. I find I have to shake out the paper filter even though there's not much material in it because dust restricts the airflow. I believe Blue Borg will have a 14 gal shop vac for 29.99. Pretty good if you need a large one. That's about the reg price of a 5 gal.
Reply to
Red Green

I'm gonna get the 5 gallon one. I've got so much sawdust piled up, I don't have room for the bigger unit.

Reply to
HeyBub

leaf blower

Reply to
charlie

Bottle the sawdust, pair it with a bottle of wood glue and sell it on eBay as a Wood Filler kit.

But wait, there's more...

Sincerely, Billy Mays

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Napalm.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Thanks. I actually laughed out loud at this one.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

DerbyDad03 wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@h20g2000yqn.googlegroups.com:

Actually long long ago, I heard that as a woodworking tip for a "close as you can get" wood filler for a particular project. Cut up some scrap wood from the wood you're using and mix it with a little glue. Maybe it's still a woodwooker's staple food tip.

Reply to
Red Green