oil furnace electrical problems

Hi, I have a sears 88,000 btu furnace that is about 25 years old, what the problem is ,sometimes you have to turn the on/off switch on the safety switch to get furnace to turn on .but the fuse in the safety switch is not blown,sometimes you can turn the breaker off then back on to get furncace started, also the breaker is not blown..Its like its loosing a electral circuit while its running then it needs to be reset to start, this happen about a mounth ago and I found a bad wire burnt right after wire nut in safety switch,fixed that and its worked good for about a month now its doing it again,I've checked wiring and all looks good.it does not do this everytime furnace cicle,it may take a day or two to happen.thanks for any help on this..Craig

Reply to
craig