Here's what's happening. The circuit breaker tripped (20amp) and I didn't realize it for a little. So I find it, and flip it back on. CLICK it immediately switches off. I flick it again CLICK same thing. Being a stubborn fool I throw it on again...VOILA! It stays on. So I went out and flicked on my garage lights and they flickered in and out dimly. I went ahead and turned them off and went back and thew the breaker off.
I know the issue is not the wiring in the garage after the initial junction box because I just rewired the whole entire thing (it needed it) and am getting the exact same response with the new wiring.
I've tracked the wiring from the panel to the junction box at the conduit outside the house and didn't find any apparent nicks or issues. This leads me to believe my issue is underground between the house and the garage. Now here comes the much awaited question...
How do I test the line to verify this??? Can I use a multimeter to do some tests on it? I'd really like to figure this out and if it means replacing the wire underground, so be it. Just want this resolved!