Nobody was listening.

I do have a history of WHAT in the South? And of course you have proof of that, right? You did post it in a worldwide newsgroup. My second will contact yours in the morning.

Reply to
Gort

the firearm was legal, I think she got it from the police dept. from their recovered gun inventory, and I think she had a "junior G man" badge from the Justice Dept, so she was some sort of U.S. Marshall - she could carry nationwide.

rank has its privileges, eh. What a hypocrite . . .

Reply to
123go

Yep, no where else in the US are there irrational shooters. The south has no crime, is pretty all the time, a mere utopia. And if someone gets shot in the South, well it must be because he deserved it.

You're racist colors are showing.

Reply to
FDR

Aww, calling me a tard. Your mom must be so proud of you. Her little boy using those big words based on making fun of people with mental handicaps. Yes, you should be very proud. Now run along with that big old gun of yours and point it to your head.

Reply to
FDR

We're talking about the south here you know. You do have a history of lynchings, abuse, slavery and not letting blacks have the rights a white person would. Do you think now that after hundreds of years that you are all the victims and you have suddenly changed to accept and love black people. Barbara Bush thinks it's scary when they come to Texas you know.

Reply to
FDR

Fraud is pretty obviously a racist.

Reply to
Larry Caldwell

You must have to love them at gun point.

Reply to
FDR

You know, the ones that have badges, that have been sworn in to protect and serve. You do grasp what police are right?

Reply to
FDR

Your second what?

Reply to
FDR

I don't recall that, or even recall that certain handguns were illegal back then. But you could be right, one more "privilege" to her majesty.

Reply to
123go

:Dan_Musicant wrote: :> :> On Sat, 03 Sep 2005 16:47:29 -0500, Duane Bozarth :> wrote: :> :> :tomkanpa wrote: :> :>

:> :> I'm only speaking for what I know about, but the rules out living in :> :> the :> :> eastern US. :> :>

:> :> ____Reply Separator_____ :> :>

:> :> Staying away from earthquake faults rules out living in the eastern :> :> U.S.????? :> : :> :Well, except for the New Madrid (Memphis area) most are small and :> :relatively inactive, but there are certainly faultlines in the eastern :> :US. :> I believe there was a cataclysmic earthquake on that fault sometime in :> the last 250 years, I don't remember the details. The quake was felt :> over an area equal to half the area of the continental US, IIRC, perhaps :> greater. It was monumental. : :Yes, the MS river ran backwards for a couple of days while filling some :newly created lakes. It actually was much more recent than that--in :1811-12(?) iirc. If the area had not been so unpopulated at the time it :would have been as well known as the San Francisco quake. Another of :that magnitude could be cataclysmic for Memphis. I think if the same earthquake happened today it would be far and away the worst cataclysm in the history of the United States of America. It would be the biggest benchmark since the civil war, maybe ever.

Reply to
Dan_Musicant

[...]

" In December of 1811, a the largest earthquake ever recorded in American History started. This earthquake, called the New Madrid Earthquake because of its primary location on the New Madrid Fault, near New Madrid, Missouri. From the effects of the 1811-1812 earthquakes, it can be estimated that they had a magnitude of 8.0 or higher on the not yet invented Richter scale. Large areas sank into the earth, new lakes were formed, and the Mississippi River changed its course due to the earthquakes. "

The above from

Dan_Musicant