Nobody was listening.

Reply to
G Henslee

But, we won't defend to the death your right to top-post. You have none. Get your shit together.

Reply to
G Henslee

I think I love you...

Reply to
G Henslee

Reply to
G Henslee

No. I would've sent you to the principal's office days ago you loud mouth fool.

Reply to
G Henslee

Now I know for a fact I love you. Hey baby. I'm across the bay from ya in San B. Wanna hookup for drinks and elicit sex? huh?

Reply to
G Henslee

And what makes you think that the looter isn't likely to be armed?

Because their activities are interfering with rescue efforts. Do try to keep up.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

FDR's merrily replies: "The nice looter fellow??? No way jose'. Looters are our friends.

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, a beautiful day, lala lala la..."

Reply to
G Henslee

Yeah, I know. I just want to see if he'll answer a direct yes or no question, then I'm sure he'll end up in the bit-bucket with his other pseudonyms.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Why is he likely to be armed? Does he need to be armed to steal a tv from a Walmart?

So are those stealing food. Go arrest them too and tell them to wait for the MRE's.

Reply to
FDR

OK, my testosterone laden friends. What the FDR is saying is that if it's OK to shoot the (life threatening) guy preventing repairs being done, it follows that it's OK to shoot the (life threatening) guy who kills him. And without a doubt the logic holds as far as it goes. And I'm sure you could all be convinced to duke it out in defense of your positions.

This is as silly as arguing whether "turquoise" is blue or green.

Tina

Reply to
Christina Peterson

I see the difference. I also know that insurance is there for just these instances. Why can't you?

Reply to
FDR

Ted Nugent may be up for a hunt.

Reply to
G Henslee

So, you think we should just let the criminals run off with firearms, and let the insurance claim work it out? Don't you see that an armed criminal is a danger to society in general, and during an emergency situtation particularly?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Martial law does not needs to be enforced. Martial isn't created by the declaration, it is recognized.

What the declaration does is free the people who would normally be constrained by normal rules of engagement to use ROE appropriate to a situation where civilization has (temporarily) collapsed.

Reply to
Goedjn

Yeah, I know. If your point is that you don't want to see my responses to him, there's an easy fix for you.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

I thought the ones under question were citizens doing their civic duty to shoot looters. But after 50 posts I guess there's no way to tell.

Reply to
FDR

No one has shown why lawlessness has to be met with lawlessness.

Reply to
FDR

I can sure answer a question yes or no.

Reply to