Nobody was listening.

No, I'm not in your classroom.

Reply to
FDR

So you don't know the answer.

Reply to
FDR

Absence of responce noted, and notable.

Yeah, OK, so now seems like as good a time as any.

Go ahead and crow about how you accomplished something, when in reality all you did is prove that you're not even worth a few seconds of effort to ignore manually. Enjoy your fantasy-world; when you're in a crisis situation, you'll be another of the thousands of bloated corpses, while those of us with a realistic approach will survive. Buh-bye.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Wait, does this mean I shouldn't shoot looters? You keep flip-flopping.

Reply to
FDR

You're not actually for real, are you.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Now the idiot is posting in MIME?

Pardon, but you're barely qualified, apparently, to speak for _yourself_. You're clearly not qualified to speak for me.

That has nothing to do with what I said.

In other words, you're talking out your ass and when challenged, you backpedal.

So you blame the cop rather than the criminal. I guess my question of "whose side are you on" has been adequately answered.

There you go again.

Uhm no. It's not worth reading once, yet alone again.

I'm not a criminal, I would have no need to find out.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

I see you also don't understand the first thing about firearms.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Go tell that to the Army.

Reply to
FDR

So, because the army has a slang definition of the word "gun", you deduce that that's the defining factor? I see you also don't understand the first thing about firearms, language, or the army.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

in the Army, a "gun" is an artillery piece.

Reply to
123go

The Army refers to it's weapons as pistol or rifle. Gun is considered slang and not much appreciated.

Reply to
FDR

No no no! David knows everything about everything. Take back what you said before you feel his wrath.

Reply to
FDR

Even this you can't get right.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

The army has more weapons than just pistols and rifles. Did you have a point with this little aside, or are you just wasting (more) bits?

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Yes they do, but guns are not a pistol.

Reply to
FDR

If you shoot people without any semblance of justice, you don't have a society.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Daly

Look in the mirror.

Reply to
G Henslee

They ran out of looters.

Reply to
G Henslee

"This is your rifle, this is your gun, one is for fighting and one is for fun"? Hmmm, and a hand gun is what you get when you m*******te?

Tina

Reply to
Christina Peterson

Which character do you wanna play? I'll be Marshall Matt Dillon and you can play Doc Holiday together we might tame these NRA gunslingers.

Reply to
Dave Jefford