Nobody was listening.

Could you be Donald H. Rumsfeld?

Reply to
Dave Jefford

MORE likely.

I was watching cable last night a few "hunters" were describing a beautiful rare African's "deer" (could not remember what kind of deer) they planned to kill in the bush. A "hunter" took aim a killed it. I just don't understand how anyone could enjoy killing that rare and beautify animal? I think it's really senseless and mind bogging! I am sure any NRA card carrying member will have a million reasons to end the animal life.

Reply to
Dave Jefford

....and what's wrong being a liberal?

Reply to
Dave Jefford

Nope, but I just dun understand how any God loving men could shoot that beautiful rare animals. The hunters even took the time to describe the horns, build etc. and than shoots that harmless innocent animal. What good reasons can you give me? Did it hurt anyone, or other animals?

I guess the pleasure of killing or to show the viewers 'I am a NRA card carrying member", nope?

Reply to
Dave Jefford

I believe you put it very nicely.

Reply to
Dave Jefford

Mike, shooting a looter _is_ justice.

Reply to
Dave Hinz

Oh heck, let's just get rid of the courts and play wild west.

Reply to
FDR

There was a Doctor on Larry King last night who, with the help of a New Orleans police officer, broke into and looted a pharmacy. They both filled garbage bags with medical supplies, and then went to the SuperDome to help as many people as they could with the looted supplies.

rusty redcloud

Reply to
Red Cloud©

That's anarchy I tell ya!!

Reply to
FDR

Specifically, they ran out of blacks to shoot.

Reply to
FDR

You sure paint with a broad brush. Is everything in your life that simple?

Reply to
The Watcher

"The Watcher" >>vigilantes.

About as simple as "Looters bad, people that kill looters good"

Reply to
FDR

With no power and none in sight for weeks at best? Don't think so and I don't believe that was what was in what would normally pass for minds of the thugs.

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

....or something between your legs, AIUI. ;-)

"This is my rifle and this is my gun." "One is for killing and one is for fun."

Reply to
keith

Amazing. The LA authorities wouldn't let the Red Cross in there with the same (and legal) stuff. Truely amazing!

Reply to
keith

I'll play Roy Bean. Boy, you're in a heap-o-trouble!

Reply to
keith

Good for them. Now if they took a TV, . . . . . . . . .

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

You know I was thinkig about it, but a tv is an essential survival item. It let's people know what's going on with the disaster and allows them to make informed decisions on what to do.

Reply to
FDR

Well, that's why you have to procure a generator too.

Reply to
FDR

Wrong. Without going into detail, a good, solid hammer would do most of what you would need to do. AFA power tools, there are cordless tools available that work pretty well.

Reply to
NapalmHeart