New Whirlpool dishwasher broke

Model wdf520padm7 I haven't really screwed with it much except to google but it does have power and the door is closing OK. The reset procedure never gets going. When you plug it in the lights come on for about 20 seconds and it shuts down. I am guessing it is either detecting some strange error or I just have a bad card. It should be under warranty but it came with the Condo we bought and I have no purchase information. The seller is less than forthcoming. Anyone seen this problem? I am calling whirlpool tomorrow. I am not sure it ever ran.

Reply to
gfretwell

If it is a new install, has it ever worked ?

If not, is the water turned on ?

Recently our d/w stopped working (would power up but not start washing), and one of the possible fault conditions was no water pressure.

Ours did have water on, and as it was 18 y/o, we decided just to replace it.

Reply to
Anonymous

Reminds me of problem I had dealing with Whirlpool over their POS range. Good luck.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

18 y/o. It's just old enough to vote.
Reply to