Need diagram for KENMORE ELITE dishwasher

I need diagram of KENMORE ELITE dishwasher model 665.15954000.I was on Sears site and this model isn't there,my luck.Any one know of where to get the diagram for this model.

Reply to
BOB1901

Try again. I just checked and it is there. You might have typed the model number in wrong..ie: transposed some numbers, forgot the prefix and period, or left off the three 0's at the end.

Tom G.

Reply to
Tom G

I need diagram of KENMORE ELITE dishwasher model 665.15954000.I was on

Remove the kick plate at the bottom and you should find a tech sheet in a plastic bag behind it.

Reply to
bnlfan