Sears Kenmore Elite Dryer - Remove Toe Panel

OK. After wrestling with my dryer for awhile I still can't get the toe panel off to gain access to the motor and heater units. How do I get the Toe Panel off of a Sears Kenmore Elite Dryer (model 110.60092990)?? I can pull it but am met with significant resistance and I'm afraid I'll break something or bend it up. Any help? It looks like there are clips that hold it in place on the top but they are tough boggers if that's all there is. Thanks.

Reply to
jch

I'll respond to my own post here. I figured it out. All you have to do is apply some pressure (with a flat nosed screwdriver) to the top clips while pulling on the panel. Pops out easily. I went to the Sears parts site and viewed the diagram. I saw the clips were indeed the only thing securing the panel and went from there....

Reply to
jch

Hi,

This should help.....