Need a powerful led flashlight

Todd posted for all of us...

What did you ultimately buy?

Reply to
Tekkie®

Oh yes. It is HUGE! Blinding too.

Couldn't figure out if the included batteries were alkaline or conventional either.

Reply to
Todd

:-)

Reply to
Todd

This one.

Reply to
Todd

Tell me you're kidding? You can't see the different design, and feel the weight difference?

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

The product you are trying to view is not currently available.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Actually no. I do not have any "D" alkaline to compare it to. (I will wait for these to start fading before replacing them.) And to tell you the truth, I never really paid any attention to the difference. I just look for the words "Alkaline" on the battery's label. And I have also noticed that when batteries are included, they have a tenancy to be the "cheap" ones.

Reply to
Todd

I wonder if that has anything to do with me? There were three left at my local store. Due to the size and weight, I don't see these being a real popular item.

Reply to
Todd

Well, folks have different skills. The cheap cells often say "heavy duty" which is a bit of a stretch.

I've seen alkalines with Mag products. As to HD, who can tell? Oh, also alkalines years ago when I got 3D Garrity flash light.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

This look like it?

I got a couple hits, but none were very descriptive.

If you're happy, that's what counts.

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Yup. The picture does give a false impression of it being smaller. It is a BIG flashlight.

If I am not careful, I will need a new set of batteries soon!

Reply to
Todd

And you couldn't see shit?

Reply to