My new snow blower

You may recall I bought new snow blower back in October. I just want to brag a little. It is going a great job and my driveway has never been so clean in January. I'm pleased with my investment, as are the neighbors.

Wish I had it last year.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Ed Pawlowski wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

You had snow recently? Here in North Jersey, it's been clear or rain since the late October wet snow blanket that did so much damamge

Reply to
Han

Much the same, here. I've got hardly a trace of snow to be found.

.

Wish I had it last year.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Wooosh!

=A0Here in North Jersey, it's been clear or rain since

Reply to
trader4

I got a 'new' one too-- with the same excellent results. Mine is

7yrs old [the old one was 30+ so when I saw this one with the paint still on the auger I snapped it up].

The driveway is bare as can be with no snowbanks.

I'd buy a new one every year if I could be guaranteed these excellent results.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

I'll bet it is really good on gas too!

Reply to
Tony Miklos

I bought one too. Spent more for that 1 year old used blower than I often spend for a decent car. The driveway here in Waterloo Region - Central Ontario Snow Belt - is cleaner than it's been in years, in January. I've run the blower ONCE - Yup, my "snow insurance" is paying off real well this year!!!!! If I hadn't bough the new blower We'd likely be up to our midrif in snow again!

Reply to
clare

Hi, What snow? Our weather lately is above freezing. Yesterday it was +15.2 deg. C. I saw a girl in no sleeve one piece dress walking around outside today. My blower is in hiberbation, LOL! Happy and Healthy New Year to you and yours.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

We got about 4" the other day up here in northern MN, so I did the walkways and the dog kennel, and the old guy from across the road came over and plowed the drive. Today it got over 50 degrees (about 35 more than average for this time of year) so a lot of it's melted.

Reply to
Jules Richardson

snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Same here out in easgtern Wa state. had a few inches before Thanksgiving and none since. I fueled mine up and fired it up to see if it would run. that's it for this year so far. Lasst year I used it twice IIRC but just needed to blow out the plow berm the state plowed into the drive.

We are WAAAAYYY behind in moisture here, gonna be a poor harvest if we don't get some moisture soon. Half way through our wet season and almost zippo so far.

Hary K

Reply to
Harry K

Gee, golly wiggle, I'm glad it doesn't snow like that here in Alabamastan, except every now and then. I survived the blizzard of '93 which brought Birmingham to a standstill for a week. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

Hi Ed,

Way down here in Central CT I actually just bought one of those long handled snow rakes. I figured one way to ward off the SNXX is to be ready unlike last year. Although I did user my blower in early October!!!

Reply to
r.mariotti

I'm in the NE corner of CT. The October snow melted too fast here. We only had a couple of inches and it was gone by the time I got outside.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Don't need no stinkin' snow blower. My snow shovel does a great job on the entire neighborhood. ...so good that it's the only one in the neighborhood.

I did. It worked just as well.

Reply to
krw