multi fuel pizza oven

My wife got from a garage sale a multi fuel pizza oven. Ooni Karu 12 SKU UU-POA100 (still in the original box).

It's unused. Apparently it can use more than one fuel.

Presumably wood (or maybe charcoal?) and maybe propane? But I can't find a propane attachment.

The owner said you can buy one. Before I do that, I would like to ask others.

What fuel do you use in your pizza oven, and what's best?

Reply to
Wolf Greenblatt

I have an Ooni Fyra, which uses wood pellets. That's the only thing it will use; it works ok. We had some teething troubles with the thing; our first pizza caught fire while baking.

"Best" is probably a matter of personal preference.

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

This may help you decide.

Gas is certainly the easiest to use, that would be my choice. When I was much younger, wood could be fun.

Reply to
Ed P