Melted

I'm pretty sure that is an edited video. How else could he continue with the same dance 'moves' for the half-second between when he is shocked and when he falls? It's possible that the current flow was mostly through his arms and thus his legs would not become rigid, be he would need to be really drunk not to notice becoming dis-armed.

Reply to
Mike_Duffy

I didn't see that, I saw his arms and legs locking up when he got shocked, which is what would actually happen. But what was lacking in the edit was enough passersby screaming their heads off. All we got was "I got that on video baby" (which is what I would say, but there's bound to be someone who makes a fuss about it when they see someone die).

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

He wasn't in a church. Why would you assume a church by default?

Anyway, shouldn't god protect you in a church? If anyone can die in a church, this proves the non-existance of god.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I didn't say 40ft.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

No. Calculated risks are fine and dandy, doing something stupid and just 'risking it' isn't the same thing and often doesn't have good results.

277 volts is one phase of a three phase system. He was working a three phase system...When he had his fatal accident. Had he not been in such a rush and was taking proper precautions, he would still be here today. There's calculated risks, and there's being stupid about what you're doing. On that particular day, he was doing the latter and it cost him.

He made several mistakes which led up to his life being shortened. Nobody claimed he could be 100% safe, but, the chances of anything bad happening to him had he followed procedures are much smaller than what did happen as a result of him choosing not to do so. Fact is, he made a stupid decision and he's dead as a result. So, what did he really gain by ignoring the procedures? Making his wife a widow and leaving his kids behind? :(

Criminal career? Hmm. Just what do you think I did?

Nope. Malwarebytes design or lack there of had nothing to do with me. I wasn't responsible for that. I shared my input, voiced my concerns; but, at the end of the day, they did what they wanted with regard to gui, layout, program default actions and how it behaved as they determined. I worked on the engine side and after awhile, stopped wasting my time with suggestions to make it more user friendly as that wasn't on the engine side, and 'not my concern' as I was told.

OTH, I don't disagree that it's a piece of shit these days, but, that wasn't always the case, either. I don't use it myself and I don't recommend it to anyone I know.

What do you think I've done exactly? You seem to be quick to claim I'm a criminal...in what way?

Actually, it means what I already wrote. I realize a 120volt shock can be lethal as voltages higher than that under the right conditions. I'm not about to advise anyone that 120volts or more is just going to give them a jolt and nothing else, as, I know that isn't true.

Reply to
Diesel

I'm not going to continue a conversation from the 14th of November. For goodness sake watch what your replying to.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I was just wondering how long this silly argument was going to go on for yawn.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Another? I've yet to serve my first one. ROFL. I've been active in various other newsgroups, but, hadn't visited here in awhile. When I did, my client showed me some threads with replies for me, so.. I responded; sorry about being so late in the replies.

Reply to
Diesel

So you committed a hacking offence and were let off? What's wrong with the judicial system in your country?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

A hacking offense? Just what do you think I've done, exactly? There's all kinds of things wrong, imo, with my countries judicial system; but that would be another thread entirely and would have hundreds of not thousands of replies, in a relatively short order. So, let's try (I know, it's not easy for you) to remain on the subject we're discussing here. What offense do you think I've committed, and, why did you assume I was serving a jail sentence?

You seem to have the wrong impression concerning me, and, I'd like to clear that up if possible.

Reply to
Diesel

Doint bother. It is James Wilkinson "Pork" Sword....

Hes just a little dick.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The one you admitted to.

Because hacking is illegal.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Killfile broken is it?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

The one you admitted to.

Because hacking is illegal.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

The one you admitted to.

Because hacking is illegal.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

On Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 8:23:22 AM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrot e:

re plugged in at the time, both rated at 1kW, one switched on, one not. Bo th devices are still functional and undamaged. No fuses have blown, includ ing the one in the photo, although when I noticed the problem (the day afte r I was using the 1kW device which I switched off normally the day before) neither device would operate, presumably the fuse had fallen out of the hol der. I can only assume there was an arc due to a loose fuse? There was a slight dodgy smell when I was using the device yesterday, but I couldn't wo rk out what it was.

That triple adaptor looks like an antique.

Belongs in a museum.

Definitely not safe to use.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

It's fused and has sleeved pins. It's the same as a new one would be.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Your ambivalent text demonstrates the core of the personality problem you demonstrate to everyone here. Simultaneously, you say and believe two perceptions which are diametrically opposed.

The cognitive dissonance this generates is usually interpreted as generalized stupidity on your part, but in your extreme case we can plainly see the little boy clamouring for attention, whether that be good or bad attention.

I understand that that the public health system in the shambles of your once-okay 'kingdom' is barely able to handle the chronic somatic effects of long-term alcohol abuse, and has no money left over to take care of patients such as yourself with chronic mental problems caused by long-term alcohol abuse. Thus I will continue to provide completely free help for you here. Just keep your posts coming.

Reply to
Mike_Duffy

Dunno what the f*ck you're on about, but Diesel is a self admitted hacker, which is a criminal offence. He should be locked away forever.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword