John Deere 48" riding lawnmower blade bolt head

What size bolt holds the blade
On 11/6/2016 5:44 PM, Glenn wrote:

Join the My Tractor Forum and post in the John Deere threads.
http://www.mytractorforum.com/

Or just call the local John Deere dealer.

or
Look up your model at the john Deere Parts Catalogue web site
http://jdpc.deere.com/jdpc/servlet/com.deere.u90490.partscatalog.view.servlets.HomePageServlet_Alt
The example that I used D140 has a 5/8 " lock-nut securing the blade - not a bolt.
John T.