Lawnmower Blade Bolt: Counter Or Revers Threaded ?

Hello,
Forgot to ask previously.
Is the Bolt that holds the blade on typically counter, or reverse threaded ?
Have a several year old Toro Single Blade 22" walk behind lawnmower Model 20005 (GTS Recycler):
Thanks, Bob

No.
On 5/26/17 1:14 PM, Bob wrote:

No, but they are usually very tight, requiring a breaker bar, or impact wrench, to remove. Some WD-40 or PB Blaster helps also.
On 05/26/2017 01:13 PM, Retired wrote:

+1 on that. I bought a Harbor Freight electric impact wrench for a specific job involving motorcycle forks but it's saved the day a couple of times. The nice thing about an impact wrench is you don't have to figure out some way to hold the blade to keep the engine from turning.
You definitely don't want to crank up the engine while you're trying to get the bolt out. Personally I think that's very unlikely but given enough monkeys and enough rotary lawnmowers...
On 05/26/2017 08:45 PM, rbowman wrote:
[snip]

You could disconnect the spark plug.
On Friday, May 26, 2017 at 1:14:48 PM UTC-4, Bob wrote:

I've never seen one that was reverse threaded.