Toro Lawnmower 20005 GTS ReCycler: Blade Bolt ?

Hi,
For a several year old Toro 22" walk behind lawnmower Model 20005 (GTS Recycler):
Anyone know the bolt type that they use to hold the blade on ?
Metric or English ?
Size ?
Thanks, Bob

Measure the diameter, length and pitch and your questions will be answered.
On 5/26/17 12:49 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Ding ding ding ding ding ding. We have a winner for the Butthead of the Week post in the AHR newsgroup!
On 5/26/2017 1:15 PM, Travis Bickle wrote:

Yup. Let me grab my $20 digital calipers and I'll tell you exactly what the thread is. It ain't rocket surgery.
Did you know a 1/2-13 thread is compatible with a metric M12.7x1.95 ?

A thread gauge and tape measure is all that's required sweet pea.

There ain't no such thing as a M12.7x1.95. You're so cute.
On 5/26/2017 4:39 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

There is https://www.fastenal.com/products/details/0122039 Compliance: REACH RoHS Diameter:M12Diameter- Thread Size:M12-1.75Finish:Plain Grade:Class 10.9Length:170mm Material:Steel REACH:YRoHS:Y Specification:DIN 931System of Measurement:MetricThread:CoarseThread Size:1.75Thread Type:Partial Thread Type:Hex Cap Screw

No, your link is to an M12 bolt. Sweet pea said an M12.7x1.95 which there ain't no such thing.
On 05/26/2017 06:27 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Are you humor impaired or just slow?
If you measure a 1/2-13UNC bolt with metric calipers, the diameter will read 12.7mm and the pitch will be 1.95mm
Get it yet?
Joe Mayer wrote:

That's not funny.

No shit Sherlock, I had it all along. There still ain't no such thing.

A simple thread gauge an a tape measure is all that's required. Why do you have a problem with the OP doing just a little work to answer his question? Or are you a snowflake?