Question about emails

I dont want to mention politics again, but I cant help but question HOW CAN ANYONE POSSIBLY SEND 650,000 EMAILS? If you break this down to 20 years, thats 32,500 emails per year. Divide that by 365 days in a year, and it's around 90 emails per day, EVERY DAY, even weekends and holidays.

I believe there was another batch of emails found before this latest finding of 650,000. (I dont know what that number was)? But those are not included in this outrageous number....

If Hillary was sending 90 emails per day, she apparently spend ALL of her time sitting in front of a keyboard, and that includes weekends and holidays..... Did she do anything besides poke keys on a keyboard?

Of course there's the slight possibility she replied to emails like a lot of "lazy" young people do these days with text messages. (Just reply to all of them with the letter "K").

Regardless, I just can not comprehend anyone sending 90 or many more (including the other batch), emails per day, every day, for decades, and still having time to do work, and take care of a family and other personal needs.....

Reply to
Paintedcow

Actually they are. There were NO new emails discovered to or from Clinton's server.. These emails are emails both sent and recieved, both by Clinton's aide and her now estranged husband Mr Wiener.

Reply to
clare