Screw In LED Fixture - Not a bad idea

I just bought one of these for my daughter.

She moved into an apartment in an old house and the kitchen ceiling fixture is basically a single hanging bulb. It's kind of like this and the single bulb doesn't throw much light.

I screwed in the LED fixture and not only looks good since it "fills" the fixture, it also shines light throughout the kitchen.

These new-fangled LED's are pretty neat and adaptable to many situations. ;-)

Reply to
DerbyDad03