http://www.searssucks.org

Ever havea problem with these people?

Well here is a site you can voice your concerns. Please takea look and post your stories there.

Viper

Reply to
Viper

HEY THANKS!

Sears is a waste, I predict within 5 years all that will remain are the kenmore and craftsman name, sold at lowes or home depot.

Reply to
hallerb

I heard that Sears has already sold the Craftsman name.

Reply to
HeatMan

I heard that Sears has already sold the Craftsman name.

I will check with a buddy who works for sears but it wouldnt surprise me, sears set themselves up for failure selling off everything but their core business. thats fine but when the economy goes south retail will take a big hit,

if they sold off the craftsman name it was probably to rehab k marts

Reply to
hallerb

Last I heard, they hadn't sold the name but had licensed one of the big wholesalers like Johnstone Supply (or similar) to carry the product in their catalog.

Reply to
Tom G

Hey Hallerb.

I know you from the space forums :)

Tranquility base remember. Roger's Answers?

Reply to
Viper