How airplanes should be built

The airline and airplane industry is always looking for better methods. Seems this guy finally broke the barrier to flight the way nature intended. In the future I think all planes will be configured this way.

Ed Pawlowski

That really is impressive. I thought it coudlnt' be done.

this is imgur, but Tik-tok is owned by the Chinese, and I hear the data they collect can harm the US. What sort of data do people input into tiktok, the day and time they look at something, their IP. If they post, their email address maybe. How can any of that harm the US or help China?

Reply to
micky

For me, the fact that it's Chinese-owned is sufficient. Caveat emptor doesn't really work on the internet, so people will divulge information they shouldn't to entities that will misuse it.

However, the involvement of Trump and Senators Cotton, Sasse, Braun, Rubio, Young, and Wicker in the affair does work in TikTok's favor somewhat.

Reply to
Cindy Hamilton

Where will they prepare those delicious in-flight meals?

Reply to
Marilyn Manson

No need. Flights will be so fast you won't have time to eat.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Worry more about the vomit bags than the meals.

Reply to
rbowman