Home Repair Digital Encylopedia- does one exist?

I bought my first house last month, and I need a great DIY reference. Ideally, I think it would be cool to find a DVD-ROM that has instruction videos, etc. Does such a thing exist? If not, what is a good comprehensive book/website to reference?

Thanks...

Reply to
tfmm

Sure. I think you can find one at one or more of the DIY BigBox stores. I just checked Amazon.com and they seem to have a Black & Decker version for less than $5.00 as well as others. Search for software keywords home repair.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

To get started get the "Home Improvement 1 2 3" CD from Home Depot. That and something like the Readers Digest DIY Manual (ISBN 0-89577-378-3) ought to give you a lot of basic information. You can't take a DVD to a job site so books are often your best bet (no power required). HTH

Joe

Reply to
Joe Bobst

Who Says?