Go NOW to HD: super deal $17 on new sperry-instruments multimeter+

FYI: I was over at HD today -- ended up walking down one of the "electrical" aisles, and I see hanging on the wall this sperry-instruments "tester value pack", for all of $17 ($17.95?), containing:

1: digital multimeter

2: voltage sensor.

Looked good to me -- sure as hell has to be better quality (MUCH better, I'd think) that from you-know-who,

*and* far less expensive, too.

Anyway, I saw two of that dept's workers talking together, and asked them about it (actually, about the price, since the sticker had gotten pulled off their "site"), and they told me the price, that it was new, had just come in, and that that particular deal would be over as soon as the ones they had were all gone.

So I got a few (gifts). Work fine for me.

Cheers,

David

Reply to
David Combs